I just know, dear reader, that you have been wondering why I haven’t been posting daily now that I am on break. You must think I’m terribly lazy.
You’d be right!
I have been relaxing quite a lot, mostly because my plan to work a lot at one of my jobs backfired when my supervisor decided, right before the holiday break, to take the first two weeks of January off. So I haven’t been working much, but that’s probably a good thing. What have I been doing?
- knitting – Lady E and a mysterious project with Malabrigo, soon to be revealed
- sleeping late – lots of sleeping late
- reading – College Girls: Bluestockings, Sex Kittens and Co-Eds, Then and Now, by Lynn Peril, and The Girl’s Guide to Absolutely Everything, by Melissa Kirsch. Both were excellent, I may or may not ever get around to writing them up.
- cooking – having actual meals that even invole chopping up a thing or two
- drinking lots of chai, which is my new obsession
- writing letters – I know!
- sending e-mails – to get ready for the semester by trying to set up meetings and organize things. sigh.
In other news, Secret Agent Man is going to be back in Massachusetts this weekend, and the recipient of Faboo!-a big, healthy baby girl-was born about a week ago. Yay!