Because I apparently don’t really blog anymore, and because I am at the reference desk and no one has questions. From Chez Shoes:
- Pick up the nearest book.
- Open it to page 123.
- Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
- Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
- Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
- Pass it forward to six friends.
Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
Impotence is legal grounds for divorce in twenty-four American states.
In a tradition dating back to the beginning of the Westminster system of government, the bench in the middle of a Westminster parliament is two-and-a-half sword lengths long. This was so the government and opposition couldn’t’ have a go at each other if it all got a bit heated.
Tag yourself for this if you are so inclined.