Here’s what I completed in February. Links below take you to my reviews on Goodreads.com.
- The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich, David Bach
- The Witches of Eastwick, John Updike
- Glimmer Palace, Beatrice Colin (audiobook)
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less, Barry Schwartz
- Tess of the D’Urbervilles, Thomas Hardy
I also have a ridiculous number of books that I’m partway through reading: Three Cups of Tea (Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin), The Gravedigger’s Daughter (Joyce Carol Oates), The Portable Dorothy Parker, The O. Henry Prize Stories 2007 (which I requested from Pratt this time last year, ridiculous) and the Omnivore’s Dilemma (Michael Pollan) as an audiobook. Oh, and at one point a few weeks ago I also started reading Jane Eyre one night when I finished whatever I had been working on and couldn’t sleep.