I knew it had been a while since I had updated with what I’ve read lately, but I had no idea I hadn’t at least done January. Whoops.
- The Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs
- Holidays on Ice, David Sedaris
- Josie’s Story: A Mother’s Inspiring Crusade to Make Medical Care Safe, Sorrel King
- A Gate at the Stairs, Lorrie Moore
- The School of Essential Ingredients, Erica Bauermeister
- One-Yard Wonders: 101 Fabulous Fabric Projects, Rebecca Yaker
- The Help, Kathryn Stockett
- The Heretic’s Daughter, Kathleen Kent
- The Historian, Elizabeth Kostova
- The Magician’s Nephew and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, C.S. Lewis
- The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet, Reif Larsen
- Brooklyn, Colm Toibin
I also abandoned Snow, by Orhan Pamuk, and have spent most of April so far either not reading or catching up on a big stack of New Yorkers.