Links go to my reviews on Goodreads:
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Back Pain, Jason Highsmith
- The Joy the Baker Cookbook, Joy Wilson
- The Weird Sisters, Eleanor Brown
- The Night Circus, Eric Morgenstern
- The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
- Fracture, Megan Miranda
- Gryphon: New and Selected Stories, Charles Baxter
- The Dead Beat: Lost Souls, Lucky Stiffs, and the Perverse Pleasures of Obituaries, Marilyn Johnson
- When She Woke, Hillary Jordan
This year I set myself a goal of reading 52 books, which is one book a week. I thought this would be a good baseline since the last couple of years I’ve managed to read 40-ish. However, at the end of March I’m already 5 books ahead of where I need to be. I am loving how much I’m reading these days. For now I don’t think I’ll revise my goal*, but I may revisit that at the end of June!
*I did just change it from 52 to 53 as I don’t want to include cookbooks in the total.