Links go to my reviews on Goodreads.com. On my recent vacation I managed to close a little bit of the gap for this year’s Goodreads Challenge, and at the moment I’m about 3 books behind pace. I blame much more interesting and busy weekends, as well as the giant stack of magazines I seem to have accrued.
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore, Robin Sloane
- Hotel Pastis, Peter Mayle
- Tenth of December, George Saunders
- Vampires in the Lemon Grove, Karen Russell
- Relish, Lucy Kinsley
- The American Heiress, Daisy Goodwin