I’m participating in The Kitchen Cure for the next two weeks. I’ll track my progress here, and in this flickr set of before and after photos. There was no assignment for today.
I spent some time this morning going through three of the lower cabinets. They were surprisingly dirty. The biggest change I made was to take all the booze out of one, which has freed up space that I will probably use to store at least some of my motley collection of serving dishes.
The booze itself will be homeless for a while (well, not quite it’s in a big box) as I need to get another piece of furniture to accommodate it, and the cookbooks. Possibly also the stand mixer, though it might be a bit weird if that’s the first thing you see when you walk in the apartment.