Clockwise from top left:
- 1.5oz of Motherlode mustard from Murphys Mustard
- .68oz of Fig Balsamic Vinegar from O Olive Oil
- 4oz of Glicco’s Arrabbiata Pasta Gravy from Elbow Foods
- About two tablespoons of Maple Flakes from Tonewood Maple
- About 2.5oz of Organic Blueberry Fruit Spread from Delta Blue Blueberries
- About 1.5 tablespoons of Seattle Seasoning Salt from Two Snooty Chefs
First impression and initial thoughts – there seems to be a sort of standard box each month. An olive oil, a jam, a seasoning rub, some other type of sweet item, and then two sauces. Makes sense but it’s interesting to me. Also, that seasoning salt isn’t even on Hatchery’s website – they sell four others and according to the booklet, I should have received one of those. I would guess the producer just sent them a mixed box of samples. At a glance at the booklet, there’s one recipe I’m interested in making, using the pasta sauce. The mustard is making me want a pretzel!