From the right:
- About 1.5oz of Five Spice(y) Ketchup from King Knish
- about 2.5oz of Happy Medium Salsa from Heidi’s Salsa
- 3oz of All Purpose Spice Rub from Stuart & Co
- About 1.5oz each of Toasted Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar and Tahitian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Olivelle
- 2oz of Lori’s Salt Caramel Syrup from The French Connection
First impression and initial thoughts – I like the tube this spice rub came in, that will be much better for storage than the bags the others have come in. The salsa made me immediately think of the eggs and quinoa thing I made a while back, so I think I’ll make that again. The salt caramel syrup is pretty much begging me to make waffles for breakfast sometime very soon, though the recipe they provided for grilled peaches is also tempting.
I do wish that the Hatchery website made it easier to get to the product pages for the things they send out each month, like Ipsy does. I also wish they’d make more use of those pages and link out to the associated recipes, it involves a lot of searching to try and find the ones in each month’s guide, and I’m not always successful.