Skip to content
- The Gone World, Tom Sweterlitsch: Crime procedural plus alternate timelines. Maybe a little too much going on, though.
- All the Names They Used for God, Anjali Sachdeva: Short stories with an air of the fantastic.
- Magpie Murders, Anthony Horowitz: A story-within-a-story murder novel.
- Bowlaway, Elizabeth McCracken: Supposedly about a woman who runs a candlepin bowling alley in Massachusetts. Mostly about the men in her life.
- Providence, Caroline Kepnes: Another one of those sci-fi stories where the sci-fi is beside the point – it’s about the people. Really enjoyed it.
- The Time Traveler’s Almanac, Ann VanderMeer and Jeff VanderMeer, eds.: A great (and huge) collection of short stories abotu time travel. Highly recommend if that’s your thing.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: