- The Immortalists, Chloe Benjamin: A bit rushed at the end, and needed something more to hold it all together.
- Alas, Babylon, Pat Frank: Nuclear armageddon in the late 50s. Great once I got past the language and social attitudes.
- Good Talk, Mira Jacob: Loved the scrapbook style she used to share these memories.
- Kopp Sisters on the March, Amy Stewart: This remains a delightful series.
- Luster, Raven Leilani: This was one of those books where I couldn’t believe what the protagonist was doing, but I was cheering for her all the same.
If you only read one, pick up Luster.