Skip to content
- Plain Bad Heroines, Emily M. Danforth: A book about a movie about a book about a creepy old girls’ school. Fun characters.
- The Other Bennet Sister, Janice Hadlow: Turns out Mary Bennet is a delightful young woman.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea, TJ Clune: Delightful! Also I immediately pictured one of the main chracters as Newton Pulsifer from Good Omens and let me tell you, it worked perfectly.
- The Resisters, Gish Jen: This was a little uneven for me.
- Vegetarian Chinese Soul Food, Hsaio-Ching Chou: Lots of tasty-looking recipies, but when this library hold came in I wasn’t feeling particularly like I wanted to try new recipies.
- Beowulf, Maria Dahvana Headley: Big bro energy, very fun to read.
- The Once and Future Witches, Alix E. Harrow: This was so great, I loved how the relationships between the sisters evolve. I really hope someone options this for a limited series.
- The Survivors, Jane Harper: A big, messy plot contained by a small beach town. So good.
- Burnout, Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski: Very informative and very validating.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: